Metal Saw Cutting
Our metal shearing services include shearing, cutting to length, blanking, saw cutting and miter cutting. We can process the following materials for shearing up to 10’…
A process for cutting sheet metal to size out of a larger stock such as roll stock. Shears are used as the preliminary step in preparing stock for stamping processes, or smaller blanks for CNC presses. Material thickness ranges from 0.125 mm to 6.35 mm (0.005 to 0.250 in). The dimensional tolerance ranges from ±0.125 mm to ±1.5 mm (±0.005 to ±0.060 in). The shearing process produces a shear edge burr, which can be minimized to less than 10% of the material thickness. The burr is a function of clearance between the punch and the die (which is nominally designed to be the material thickness), and the sharpness of the punch and the die.
Marvel Series V-10A2 10" x 10" Vertical Band Saw
- 10″ x 10″ Capacity
- 7″ x 10″ W/ Blade @ 45°
- 12′ Blade Length
- 1″ Blade Width
- .035″ Blade Gauge
- 22″ x 24″ Table Surface
- 22″ x 32″ Discharge Table
- 60-400 FPM Blade Speeds
- 0-250 LBF Feed Force
- 5,000 lb Max. Shuttle Wt.
- 15″ Max Length W/ 1 Cycle
- 2 Hydraulically Pwrd Vises
- Frame can be tilted right of vertical to any angle up to 45° for Miter Cutting.
- Allows For Angle Positioning in increments of 1°.
- Piece Counter
- Blade Tension control
- Movable Guide Arm
- Single or automatic cycles.
Marvel 2125A PC60 Vertical Band Saw
The PC60 features 60 degree mitering in both directions and a standard 3 degree canted column for maximum versatility and high production cutting. The time tested Marvel PCII control, with it’s user-friendly keypad and display, offers storage of up to 99 jobs as well as built in self-testing and diagnostic features. The Marvel PC60 combines an electric blade drive with sensor less vector control, full stroke hydraulic vising, and a 24″ index table with electronic measuring for increased accuracy and minimal cycle times. Unique Cam Link Tilt Design Offers smooth, rapid, and accurate tilting (both left and right) for your wide array of cutting needs.
- 20″ x 25″ Capacity
- 20″ x 17″ Capacity @ 45 Degrees
- 20″ x 11-1/4″ Capacity @ 60 Deg.
- 1.25 x .042 x 17′-6″ Blade Dims.
- 23″ Wheel Diameter
- 7.5 HP Blade Drive Motor
- 1/8 HP Coolant Motor
- 50-650 FPM Blade Speed
- Sensor less Vector Control – Blade Drive
- Hydraulic Adjustable – 45,000 PSI Max Blade Tension
- Hydraulic Full Stroking Vises
- 0-350 lbs of Feed Force
- Recirculating Linear Ball Ways – Column Travel
- 60 gal. Coolant Capacity
- Exotic Metals
- Galvanized Steel
- Galvannealed Steel
- Stainless Steel